Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
Dear Mike and team.
I just wanted to say thankyou for the professionalism you have showed with the recent sale of my mother in laws property. As an agent myself I saw three agents from Chelmsford for the initial valuation. The other two agents maintained that the achievable price was somewhere between £200,000 and £205,000 (incidentally neither of them bothered to follow up with so much as a phone call!) I had done some research and felt this was a little low. I thought the value was more like £210,000. When you came around you said you could achieve more than my figure and the sale has just gone through at £213,000! The main goal of this sale was always to achieve the BEST PRICE and you delivered way above and beyond your rivals.
As this was a matrimonial sale it was important to keep both the sellers informed of the progress and from viewing feedback , to negotiating offers you made sure that you were accessible and assertive in your duties as an agent. I know Angela was really impressed with the amount of viewings you generated from the start and she appreciated you helping her throughout the process. Keith also said you were all very helpful when he popped into the branch and he was extremely pleased with the price you achieved.
There were a few offers and it was great to see you didn't just want to sell the property , you wanted to get the BEST PRICE too and through great negotiating you helped us sell the property within the first month. You also checked the buyer out before we proceeded through the legal process and this ensured a smooth journey to exchange of contracts. We are completing tomorrow and I am off to help with the last bit of packing in the rain!
So , thankyou once again for all your help and I really hope you show this to prospective clients so they see you deliver exactly what you say at the beginning (something the other agents failed to do). I will be putting a comment on allagents.co.uk too for you as well, hopefully getting more satisfied clients through your door.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Balgores Property Services Balgores! To leave a new review of Balgores Property Services Balgores, please click the link below !
Write a review for Balgores Property Services Balgores