Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
An absolute pleasure to deal with Stuart and Fraser at Downers!
I cannot recommend them enough.
They kept me informed every step of the way (unlike the agents I was buying from!!),
Always available to give advice and reassurance during what can sometimes be a very stressful
My property was previously with another Newbury agents and I changed to Downers, having been let down by the other
agent far too many times and I had more viewings in the first 7 days with Downers than I had in the whole 2 months with the other agent....... Says it all really!!
Fraser Crumlish in particular is a little star and his professionalism and above all his humour kept me sane during the process!!
Would I recommend you to use Downers to buy or sell your property.......ABSOLUTELY!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Downer & Co Newbury! To leave a new review of Downer & Co Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Downer & Co Newbury