Feb 17,2010
Feb 17,2010
I invited Barnard Marcus to come and value my house with a view to put it on the market. They made the appointment originaly for 7 p.m but rung to change it to five o\'clock and we agreed for them to come at 5.30 p.m but they never showed up. When I called them about 4 minutes past 6 I was told that someone had left to see me. No one turned up! I am appalled at their very poor service and lack of professionalism. Based on such bad service I would never use any of them to deal with my property. However based on the terrible reviews I have read in this site I am not surprised.
By: Fed-up!
Nov 07, 2011
Well it's now November 2011 and things have not changed with this estate agents!!!!
ALL sellers be warned about the lack of dedication these guys have, as for buyers, your wasting your time here! I am a first time buyer with all my finances in place and eager to go.....Called to view a flat and got no call back. Finaly went to the office and booked in appointment face to face with JACK. Although he was keen to show me a few properties a couple of days later (all of which were not suitable for my needs) I requested he stay in touch. Since then I have heard nothing! Called the office 5 times to request viewings on other properties that I've found over the internet myself only to be told he's on the other line or away from his desk but will call me back in a few minutes....it's now 6 WEEKS later...must be a long call he's having! I've asked if I can have a viewing with someone else from the office but they said they don't want to steal potential clients from one another? I have to laugh because with this work attitude soon there will be no clients to steal especially in todays un-settled market! Get a grip guys, your completely un-professional!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 23! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 23, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Office 23