Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
Most people only seemed to write reviews if they have had a bad experience so I thought it only fair to let others know of a positive estate agent experience (never thought I would say it). Firstly Nick came round to value my property and I found him extremely knowledgable and likeable. I have to admit however I chose to go with another local agent on the basis they had sold more in the area and had been around much longer. That said agent managed to get an acceptable offer on my property that subsequently fell through a couple of months in. I know this is fairly common but the issue i have is the communication from their "sales progressor" was awful. I would call and leave countless messages and sometimes not hear back for days. I am certain many issues could have been avoided had the communication been better. In fact this "sales progressor" facility was sold to me on the valuation as a benefit. Apparently it is better than the agent chasing as "you will have a dedicated person chasing full time". Utter rubbish!
I decided to instruct Nick at Stirling Ackroyd who were very professional and manger to sell my flat on the first weekend for more money!
I felt compelled to praise the after sales service offered by both the sales person Mehad and Nick. Again there were a number of issues with the property and at one point I never thought I would sell the flat. However through sheer persistence and excellent communication from the boys, I finally exchanged. I cannot stress the effort they put in. Nick made a great point of saying the sales negotiator is far more likely to push the sales through than a third party as they have a financial attachment as an incentive. I felt the other agent to be too busy to care about me and even the agent there was too busy to help. Stirlings treated me as any company should treat a paying client and I would go as far to say they went beyond the call of duty. I would highly recommend them as they cannot do enough to help. I have had many conversations with Nick recently and genuinely believe he has the best intentions to make that office work and be the best in the area. Compared with the so called biggest agent in Hackney I feel he\'s already there.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stirling Ackroyd Hackney! To leave a new review of Stirling Ackroyd Hackney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stirling Ackroyd Hackney