Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
I found the service provided by this Company appalling. As soon as they knew I was only interested in using them for finding a tenant I felt they became rude and unhelpful. I was told that certain issues would be included in the lease and they weren\'t. I now have a sub-standard lease that doesn\'t even address matters such as carpet cleaning. It took a number of weeks after my tenant moved in before I received the deposit and then only because I requested it. Fineholm need to understand that they are in the business of providing customer service yet they couldn\'t even be bothered to send me an original copy of the signed lease. I requested that they send me a copy of the inventory which I prepared and gave to them but they wouldn\'t even do that. Very disappointed with the service considering the fee they charge.
Provide a decent service. Do what you say you are going to do particularly when it comes to the terms of the Tenancy Agreement. Think a little bit more about your after care. Provide original copies of documents. Discuss the terms of the Tenancy Agreement before arranging signature. Advise who the proposed tenant is going to be.
By: Lettingsexpert
Feb 19, 2013
I work in the letting industry also and have done for many years. I have recently had the "pleasure" of reading over a copy of Fine Holms lease following horrendous service from the staff here towards one of their tenants and I completely agree that it falls far below substandard. It fails to include important clauses which should be there as standard, and I find it very hard to believe that it is ARLA approved. Shocking! And a very defensive response I see from Ms Beard, who I must say has been far from professional.
By: Mandy Beard
Jan 22, 2013
Fineholm are disappointed that you have felt the service to be sub standard - indeed all landlords, irrespective of Finders Only Service or Full Management merit the same level of commitment. Our leases are fully checked by an ARLA lawyer to make sure that both tenants and landlords are protected and have clauses that are robust for all events. We are happy to provide draft leases to landlords from the earliest of stages. The time frame of your deposit transfer and copies of paperwork fell over the festive period which did not have full opening hours. We regularly check our fee structure to make sure that we are competetive and do not believe to overcharge however please feel free to contact me direct for any further discusssions on the service you have received

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Fineholm Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Edinburgh