Jan 17,2013
Jan 17,2013
Taylor\'s seemed very professional in beginning but when it came to ending the tenancy they let the tenants move out without carrying out a proper inventory check and refused to return my maintenance deposit as a lady in countrywide informed me that it had been used to pay for the inventory and actually I owed them £50. She obviously didn\'t know about the broken blinds,cooker,microwave,lamps,loose taps,fridge shelves and hoover,stained carpet food stained curtains and walls. And I am pretty sure they charged the tenants for the inventory also. And something very strange was that my electricity and gas provider had been changed in the last few weeks of the tenancy. And the bills were addressed to countrywide at my address.Why ?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Taylors Estate Agents Branch! To leave a new review of Taylors Estate Agents Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Taylors Estate Agents Branch