Jan 17,2013
Jan 17,2013
Sam was the first person I spoke to when I enquired by phone about a flat for rent with Choices and he was polite, friendly and put me at ease straight away. He quickly made an appointment for me to view the property but when, through no fault of his, this had to be rescheduled he phoned me to explain and rearranged it. Knowing that I had a long way to travel the following day he made sure that he called me before I left home when the viewing had to be postponed again due to work being carried out that was taking longer than expected. When he showed me and my daughter the property the next day he was as friendly and charming in person as he had been on the phone and explained everything clearly and patiently. Once we\'d decided to take the flat, Sam continued to ensure that everything was organised smoothly and efficiently, answering questions fully and making sure we understood what would happen next. From that point on he kept me up to date with what was happening by phone or email.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices South Coast Brighton! To leave a new review of Choices South Coast Brighton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices South Coast Brighton