Jan 17,2013
Jan 17,2013
The agent did very well in marketing my property to the right people and in raising interest resulting in a very speedy offer. The sale turned out to be difficult and I would have liked a bit more communication on my options, but the sale ended being successfully completed. The processes involved were clear and Robert was very good in explaining all to me. Andrew helped make the sale happen and really helped get it concluded.
By: Andrew Bilby, Sales Progressor@Douglas Allen
Jan 23, 2013
Hello Jacques

Well done on your recent transaction with Douglas Allen, may I wish you all the happiness with your move and hope you will be very happy there.

Thank you ever so much for your comments about Douglas Allen, it is nice to see our efforts are noted and appreciated that is very kind of you.

Kindest Regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 10