The service and customer care from Walsall branch of Connells I found to be very below par. On pointing out their shortcomings didn\'t even offer an apology.
1) I was badly advised as to the value of the property I was selling.
2) I was mislead in to paying for an EPC despite being told at the time of signing that all fees in this area were waived
3) On one of the viewings they left my house alarm off, didn\'t lock the front door and left the curtains wide open. No apology or recognition that was a problem. (Squatters might see that as an opportunity Connells!!!)
4) Their sales staff phoned me asking if I would possibly be interested in buying a house! As they assumed I was looking and not selling???
5) On other viewings, blinds were damaged, again no apology from Connells.
6) Despite making it 100% categorically clear that my property was only inviting offers over, they still did viewings with prospective buyers that were not willing. I don't blame the buyer, but Connells for not making it clear and in turn wasting every ones time and patience.
7) Despite telling them they were no longer representing my property due to their very substandard service, they continued to book in viewings.
I could go on and on moaning about them¢â‚¬Â¦ Seller beware, use someone else.
Over all, I wouldn\'t recommend Connells Walsall to my worst enemy. Totally disgusted with the service and misleading tactics.