Jan 17,2013
Jan 17,2013
The service and customer care from Walsall branch of Connells I found to be very below par. On pointing out their shortcomings didn\'t even offer an apology.
1) I was badly advised as to the value of the property I was selling.
2) I was mislead in to paying for an EPC despite being told at the time of signing that all fees in this area were waived
3) On one of the viewings they left my house alarm off, didn\'t lock the front door and left the curtains wide open. No apology or recognition that was a problem. (Squatters might see that as an opportunity Connells!!!)
4) Their sales staff phoned me asking if I would possibly be interested in buying a house! As they assumed I was looking and not selling???
5) On other viewings, blinds were damaged, again no apology from Connells.
6) Despite making it 100% categorically clear that my property was only inviting offers over, they still did viewings with prospective buyers that were not willing. I don't blame the buyer, but Connells for not making it clear and in turn wasting every ones time and patience.
7) Despite telling them they were no longer representing my property due to their very substandard service, they continued to book in viewings.

I could go on and on moaning about them¢â‚¬Â¦ Seller beware, use someone else.

Over all, I wouldn\'t recommend Connells Walsall to my worst enemy. Totally disgusted with the service and misleading tactics.
By: Nicole
Mar 12, 2013
Sounds to me that your house was overpriced. You say you we're misled on the price but in another sentence say you wanted offers over?? Every estate agent in the land wants to sell your house, that's how they make a living, the fact that this branch was still booking viewings to the end shows that yet were doing they're job correctly. On another note surely if you were selling a house with an estate agent, wouldn't you go meet the team and maybe ask them all to visit your property so they could sell it more enthusiastically over the phone. Look at all these reviews and you'll see a tend, happy customers are realistically priced and sell, overpriced homes do not and that is when the vendor seems to become irate. Simples.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Connells Walsall! To leave a new review of Connells Walsall, please click the link below !
Write a review for Connells Walsall