Jan 17,2013
Jan 17,2013
The staff at Foxtons were lovely when we first found the property we wanted to rent......that is until they got our money. Then they stopped responding to our emails and after 3 months called to say we still owed rent - which we thought they had sorted out when we first moved in. They didn\'t apologise for their mistake, all they cared about was when we would made the payment. They also talked us into a 2 year lease - making out like this would be our only chance of getting the property and we\'re now stuck in a property we don\'t want to be in. The majority of contact with Foxtons (except maybe one lady), the staff have been rude and not provided us with any help. They are completely only out to help Landlords. If you are a Tenant we would strongly advise you stay away from Foxtons!!
Nothing. I would never use them again and will be advising everyone I know that is looking for a rental property to avoid Foxtons like the plague.
Attached Files
By: Harry
Oct 24, 2013
sorry " Missy" they are dishonest, the worse estate agent I have ever came across...

Foxtons