Jan 17,2013
Jan 17,2013
I cannot speak highly enough about the professional service I received from Trish Allen in connection with a recent purchase of one of Harris Bell\'s properties in Scarborough. From the outset, Trish provided a wonderful service and she had her work cut out with me, as my Union recommended legal firm (not a local practice) were the worst that I have ever experienced, but you get what you pay for. However none of this fazed Trisha as it became an almost daily event for her to proactively phone my solicitor in order to get him to do what he should have been doing without her/my prompting. Trish would regularly keep me abreast of where we were in the process and without her commitment, I strongly suspect that I would have lost this property as time was of the essence with this transaction in order that all went through as quickly as possible, as otherwise the vendors chosen property would have timed out, thereby collapsing my purchase of their house. In summary, if you want a first class service, then you can\'t do better than Trish at Harris Bell.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harris Shields Collection Scarborough! To leave a new review of Harris Shields Collection Scarborough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harris Shields Collection Scarborough