Jan 17,2013
Jan 17,2013
Winkworth Bow managed my property for over 10 years and although the owner Richard Everitt frequently claimed to be the best and that all other estate agents in the area were cheats and incompetent, my experiences are completely at odds with this; they are definitely not to be trusted and should be avoided at all costs.
Their property management service is woeful and I had numerous complaints from tenants about not responding to serious issues such as a leaking roof and the aggressive and overconfident Manager Andre Harriott. Their administration is equally poor and I constantly had to chase them for basic stuff such as monthly statements (I went through a period of receiving another clients statements which was interesting!) and spurious bills that had been paid in error.
The icing on the cake was when they recommended a contractor to do some exterior decoration, agreed to supervise the work and then paid them my money despite the contractor not completing most of the work and damaging the stonework on the house. Their contractor disappeared and about 50 e mails / phone calls later it took them the best part of a year to carry out basic remedial works.
If your not already put off, their final act was that following a threat to drop them as my managing agent, they lied (in writing) about the tenancy renewal in a attempt to trick me into signing a new contract thereby forcing me to stay with them for another year ¢â‚¬â€œ you hear rumours about this sort of thing but the facts speak for themselves.
Save yourself all the grief I've had to suffer and DO NOT USE or TRUST WINKWORTH BOW.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Office 26