Jan 17,2013
Jan 17,2013
Zain has been most helpful from the beginning when we moved in. This was the first property my flatmates and I had rented and he guided us through the process and was always there to answer any questions we had regarding fees, contract etc.
Since we moved in Zain has always been there if we have had any problems or issues with the property and has acted as a lisaion for us sometimes with the landlord to help us have repairs carried out quicker.
Zain is friendly and approachable and has made the whole rental process so much easier for us and I would definitely want to go through him and have his help when renting a property again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting