Jan 17,2013
Jan 17,2013
A time wasting experience with Haart Estate Agent in Leicester. Adam called me congratulating me that my offer was accepted on the property and was invited to discuss mortgage offer with Barry Howard who sits in their office on 1st floor in Leicester branch. I got the application done with HSBC also as a second option and also arranged the solicitor. After a week I got a call asking me either to increase the offer as somebody else put higher offer on the property. I don't understand why the agent accepted another offer when my offer was accepted and I was moving forward. I would not recommend this agent as they might turn you down at any stage of your moving house just for few £sss. Avoid if you don't want to be disappointed buying your new house.
By: haart Leicester
Feb 01, 2013
Dear Mg27
I am disappointed to hear you have had a negative experience when dealing with ourselves and we have looked into this issue for you.
If there is an offer put forward on a property at any point prior to exchange of contracts we have a legal obligation as an agent to put all offers forward for the owner to consider. It sounds like in the particular circumstance the own decided to proceed with the other buyer after this had happened.
I would hope that having lost the property Adam and Barry are working very hard to help you find a similar property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 78! To leave a new review of Haart Office 78, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 78