Jan 17,2013
Jan 17,2013
Although my circumstances have changed and I am not now buying a \'property to let\' in the Plymouth area, I felt I had to highlight the professional manner in which my dealings with Cross Keys had been. I had made enquiries from several estate agents, but found that the general trend was to take many days in making contact by e-mail and then not answering fully any questions that I had posed! Bev Green surpassed herself with immediate responses to my enquiries and was helpful throughout.
I would have no hesitation in recommending the services of Cross Keys to friends/family in the future and in particular Bev Green. Many thanks for your attention to detail which is appreciated.
By: Craig Duncan
Jan 18, 2013
Steve, that is veyr nice of you to take the time to comment on this site. Thank you very much!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth! To leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth