Jan 17,2013
Jan 17,2013
This is the fifth year I have let my property through Newman. I\'ve always had an excellent service in all departments. The house has been let very quickly- usually within a couple of days of the previous tenants moving out, the rent has always come through on time, problems with the property are reported and dealt with promptly and everyone I have been in contact with, Annelli Smith, Natalie Curran, Claire White, and previously Charlotte Pye-Ford and Sarah Sheppard, have been friendly and very professional. In all aspects of business I rate friendliness and sociability as highly as professionalism and I have always had this type of service from Newman. The human touch is always superior to over-formality. For example, I asked Natalie if I could be referred to as \'David\' in all correspondence with my last tenants, rather than \'the Landlord, and this was done immediately. To sum up, I would thoroughly recommend the excellent level of service that I have received.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa