Jan 17,2013
Jan 17,2013
Very good experience, we went on with WPR having had sales fall through from a rival agent. WPR sold our house quickly and we were under offer within 5 weeks. It was the way they looked after us following the offer that really impressed me. We had a number of delays, challenges and down right rude and unhelpful people in our chain. Polly especially handled some difficult situations with skill and a calm grace. We always felt that we were a priority and problems were overcome quickly. The rest of the team pull together to help also and I would recommend then.
By: Tim B
Apr 22, 2013
Thank you for you kind words regarding our company and especially Polly. I will be sure to mention your thoughts to her. As a local business we really appreciate your comments and the opportunity to act as you estate agent. We all wish you well
Tim B, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton