Aug 31,2012
Aug 31,2012
I\'ve never had a worse experience with a letting agent in all my life. Prior to moving in they didn\'t give us accurate information about deposit and payments, failed to answer any of our questions or concerns, didn\'t give us a receipt for our holding deposit and threatened us with eviction for failing to sign the contract (even though we had) before we\'d even moved in.
Once in, there was a host of problems with the flat which they wouldn\'t recognize or act on, we still don\'t have a receipt for our deposit or a copy of our contract despite a lot of chasing and, once we asked for all of the above to be rectified all we got was radio silence - no reply to email, no answering of the phone.
And the way they speak to people is disgusting.
I don\'t think I would wish London Link on anyone! I couldn\'t warn you off the company strong enough!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of London Link Properties Limited Office 1! To leave a new review of London Link Properties Limited Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for London Link Properties Limited Office 1