Jan 17,2013
Jan 17,2013
In march 2012 we decided to rent out our family home of last 28 years in Isleworth. Due to the sentimental attachment, it was imperative that we got tenants that would look after the house and treat it with the same respect as we had.

After being frustrated for many weeks by other "big name" agents such as Dexters and Chase Buchanan with lack of quality viewings and no substantial offers, I was recommended to use Anderson Knight by a friend.

Right at the initial meeting with Mark and Ali, I knew that these guys had the personal touch we were so desperately looking for. They understood our requirements perfectly and were genuinely enthusiastic at the prospect of letting the house. I felt at ease knowing that our home is finally in the right hands and within one week of instructing them, they had found us the perfect tenants AND the rent we were looking for.

Anderson Knight have been fully managing the house for almost a year now. They carry out regular inspections, the rent payments are prompt, and any issues are communicated professionally and are subsequently dealt with efficiently.

I would highly recommend Anderson Knight to any Landlord who is looking for personal yet professional service. If our experience so far is anything to go by, these are by far the best agents in the area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anderson Knight Ealing! To leave a new review of Anderson Knight Ealing, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anderson Knight Ealing