Jan 17,2013
Jan 17,2013
What a fantastic team. Thank you Annelli, Stephanie, Natalie and the team for all your help and support.
Mid November we had our house wrecked by a dirty, filthy tenant who I would love to name and shame but she shall remain nameless.
Annalli s number has been in my phone for years as she would call me from time to time to see if I had a property empty and because of that it was Annalli that I called as we entered the house , shocked by the state it was left in worse than the things you see on TV. We had four 16 yard skips filled with rubbish that was shoulder high in places and the smell was revolting like a nightmare.
As the rental market is quiet during Christmas we had 5 weeks to do all the work including cleaning,painting,new kitchen, new carpets ect so it could be rented before Christmas. Annalli and I struck a deal, I get the house ready and she gets it rented to good tenants with great references. What can I say the girl did it with an air of confidence and made it look so easy! And I am left impressed by all three of them. They are like a well oiled machine, everything went like clockwork and Annalli would not hand over the keys until every reference and check was received although I was tempted to let the last reference slide (she even told me off)
Well another house is being vacated in a few weeks and yes the three girls have done it again. Found a tenant subject to references.
I found all the staff welcoming, helpful, good humoured but very mindful when it comes to business. Well I'm happy and it does takes a lot to impress me thank you ladies.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa