Jan 16,2013
Jan 16,2013
I found Marque Allan from More-Property very helpful from the very first phonecall. Having only rented from private landlords previously I was very unsure about estate agents as I\'\'ve heard a lot of horror stories. When meeting Mr Allan at IIsabell Court in Bournemouth he was really friendly and extremely professional when showing me around the two bed flat. After Mr Allan had shown me around he made me feel at ease by explaining in detail what references I needed and how much it would be to secure the property. My overall opinion of estate agents have changed from my dealings with Mr Allan and would definitely recommend More-Property to anyone looking to rent in the Bournemoth and Poodle area.
By: Marque Allan
Feb 07, 2013
Thank you Anthony. I'm pleased that you are happy with the service we have provided you and that your views about Agents may be in on the turn. Unfortunately it only takes a handfull of bad ones to tarnish the industry but as you now know, we're not all bad so thanks again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of More Property Bournemouth! To leave a new review of More Property Bournemouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for More Property Bournemouth