Jan 16,2013
Jan 16,2013
I was recommended to use Partridge Homes 12 months ago, a close friend has a property portfolio that Partridges currently manage. I have had a bad experience with another local agent, however my faith in letting agents was soon improved when I met Charlotte and Sue. They truly go the extra mile and I have a very good tenant in my property. I was also surprised that they only charged me 8% per month, many people say you pay or what you get- in this case Partridge Homes have broken this popular phrase used by other Agents to me! Thank you all and I have recommended you at a local breakfast club I attend.
By: Hayley Perks
Jan 27, 2013
Thank you for your review, as a family business it is great that customers acknowledge the work we do, after all its our family name, we really do care what customers think.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Partridge Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of Partridge Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Partridge Homes Office 1