Jan 16,2013
Jan 16,2013
Choices were amongst 4 agents I contacted to let my house for me. I met Matthew twice and was very impressed with his knowledge and advice. After the initial meeting I met with Christina to show prospective tenants around. Christina showed excellent communication and negotiating skills both with myself and the tenants. Christina is very friendly without being over familiar and I feel very confident in her knowledge of lettings and appreciate the advice she has given me as I am a relatively new landlady. I would thoroughly recommend Choices and am very happy that this letting agent was able to find me a tenant, for the full asking price, within two or three weeks of the property being marketed (and over Christmas too). Thanks Christina!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Sutton! To leave a new review of Choices Sutton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Sutton