Jan 16,2013
Jan 16,2013
This is the third time I have let this flat and cannot express how glad I am that I chose Townends this time. I shall be using Townends for all future rentals and cannot recommend them highly enough. I\'m only sorry I didn\'t discover them before as it would have saved me from the very bad experiences I\'ve had with 3 other local agents.
From the moment I first spoke to Cameron, I just knew he was different. Put simply, he\'s just a lovely man and was lovely to deal with on a daily basis. It was always easy to get hold of him and he always had time to talk. There\'s a noticeable lack of \'Estate Agent Bullsh*t which was such a relief. He had my flat details and photos up on Right Move and in his window within an hour of first contact and despite it being three weeks before Christmas, he had a constant stream of viewings, resulting in several offers. He updated me daily without being chased. Unfortunately, the tenant we chose was made redundant during the reference process but undeterred, Cameron leapt back into action and found me alternative tenants. He could have let my flat several times over, at a difficult time of year for the rental market. My outgoing tenants were also very impressed with his slick communications, organisation and his people skills. He was very considerate and went out of his way to minimise disruption to their lives, as he carried out the many viewings. From a landlord\'s perspective, Cameron (and his team) couldn\'t have done any more to help and went above and beyond everything I could have hoped for in a lettings agent. He has found me the perfect tenant and has done everything he can to make the start of tenancy as smooth as possible (including offering help with a mattress delivery and a handyman!) He has years of experience and I\'m pretty sure nothing would faze him. A five star service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Earlsfield Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Earlsfield Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Earlsfield Branch