Jan 16,2013
Jan 16,2013
Had a very positive experience when working with Ashley Thompson at this Ellis and Co location. He was helpful, polite, and accessible whenever I had a question. He was very upfront with me about what to expect when moving in, and for this I am grateful.

Also - regarding Ellis and Co more generally, for this particular flat anyway - I was very pleased to find that for any issues I have with the flat (e.g. maintenance) I am to go through the agency, and contacting the landlord is not necessary. Other friends have had problems when having to deal directly with the landlord, and it is much more professional to go through the agency. They handle all communications with the landlord so that I don\'t have to. Very professional agency compared to others - I\'m impressed.

Cheers guys. Excellent work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Bethnal Green! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Bethnal Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Bethnal Green