Jan 16,2013
Jan 16,2013
When I first contacted Spencer James I was able to arrange a viewing to the property straight away. The agent (i.e. Andreas Panteli) was on time and showed the property without rushing whether we would put an offer or not. We spent a lot of time talking about the property, location and potential problems. He also talked through the buying/mortgage process as we are first time buyers. Our second viewing was with Rhys Carpin which took his time to stay with us while we were taking some measurements of the flat. When we decided to put the offer, the process was once again explained and informed that the offers acceptance would not happen straight away. Once our offer was accepted by the vendor we received a pack by post from Spencer James giving additional details of the property and the expected timeframe for exchange of contracts. From this point onwards I kept Spencer James in the loop about each stage of the purchase (valuation, mortage offer, delays in some searches/documents, etc.). When we finally completed I went to their offices and collected the keys with no problems. I highly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London! To leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencer James Residential London