Jan 16,2013
Jan 16,2013
General maintenace and repairs are carried out in my property without my previous approval and acknowledgement. Although it was confirmed that it won\'t happen again it still occurs. I have the feeling that my intests as a landlord are not taken seriously and responses to concerns are unsatisfactory or not given at all. The heating had to be replaced in Nov 2011 and although it was obvious to Romans staff memeber that the job done by FBS was appalling nothing was undertaken to bring them in order or get a substantial refund. The bad state of the work carried out by FBS was even inspected by Sylvia in the property. As a consequence it is likely that the house value was negatively affected. Still today the case is not cleared as apparently no action is taken by Romans and unclear responses are given to my concerns.
The landlord fee of 13% for a premium let is much too high for the unsatisfactory service by Romans. I also recommend Romans to change their contractor as their performance is not acceptable. According to the contract Romans has to inform the landlord for repairs and maintenance which need to be carried out in the property. Since around 2 years this is often not done anymore and work is done at my property without my approval. I asked Romans to refund the costs as I never approved the work and I was not given a choice of finding a cheaper contractor myself. However Romans seems to be oblivious to my emails. At the current situation I would not choose Romans anymore.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 11! To leave a new review of Romans Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 11