Jan 16,2013
Jan 16,2013
Initially, service was quick and prompt. Once their administration money was received, things went downhill..
Dispite me providing the necessary paperwork promptly, and numerous requests to get the Letting contract to me prior to signing date, I only received it 24 hours prior to it being signed. Not enough time to review the contract sufficiently.
Upon querying the 6 month break clause, the Agent said they\'d query whether the clause could be amended to 4 months rather and get back to me on what the Landlord said. I never got a response or feedback on my query.
Upon moving into the property, a fireplace that the Agent has confirmed was in working order was in fact not. I called the Agency to try resolve the issue, and am still waiting a call back to resolve this issue. I have subsequently incurred additional costs to get the firplace working.
The "Let By" board, remained outside the Let property for over 6 weeks, dispite emails asking for it to be removed. Eventually a phone call sorted that out. Overall, the Agency are quick to take your money, then reluctant to do/say anything once you\'ve signed on the dotted line.
By: Jamie
Jan 31, 2013
I have to say, this is pretty much the exact experience I had regarding the contract, sign and money.
By: Edvis
Jan 17, 2013
Dear Kirsty, I am so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the services provided by us. Your points have been noted and I will be speaking to everyone involved on your property to why this has happened and make sure situations like this doesn't happen again.

My apologies once again Kirsty, however if you have any issues from this point on please contact me directly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon! To leave a new review of London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon