Jan 16,2013
Jan 16,2013
I just bought a flat through WJ Meade, and I was really impressed with them - they were engaged but not pushy, and always pleasant to deal with. The agent (Michael) showed me exactly the right kind of properties and he listened to all my feedback when choosing the next ones to show me. He set up appointments quickly, was on time (unlike some agents!) and always friendly, polite and helpful. He stuck with it even though I was very picky and tended to change my mind a lot. I felt like my offer was presented to the seller well and the buying process was smooth. The purchase price very fair, and I\'ve ended up with exactly what I was looking for - nothing other agents showed me even came close. I\'d definitely recommend to a friend.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of WJ Meade Estate Agents Mile End! To leave a new review of WJ Meade Estate Agents Mile End, please click the link below !
Write a review for WJ Meade Estate Agents Mile End