Aug 25,2012
Aug 25,2012
i\'m a tenant in one of westbrookes lettings pay the rent on time every month one night i had a problem with the toilet tryed to get in touch with them for a emergency plumber but no number apart from the office which was shut and it was bank holiday so had t pay myself they are a waste of time as soon as i can leave i will be
By: westbrookes
Feb 25, 2013
Good Afternoon MandyW

Thankyou for taking time to place your feedback on this review site and I am sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with our service.

Please understand at Westbrookes we take our customer service & feedback very seriously.

I invite you to contact me directly to discuss the issues as most certainly we do not want anyone else to experience any problems with Westbrookes and I hope that we can resolve any issues outstanding.
My details are Jamie Whitehead, 0115 929 9295.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Westbrookes Ruddington! To leave a new review of Westbrookes Ruddington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Westbrookes Ruddington