Jan 16,2013
By: 'Home Buyer 2010'
Jan 16,2013
The sale started off very well but towards the end of the 6 month sale - Lee became progressively blunt and agressive with me. Unfortunately there were delays on the transaction first from my side, but then much longer delays from the vendor. After the paper work was finally ready, the vendor refused to let me see the property (it had been 2 months since i had last seen it) and Lee didn\'t facilitate or help the situation, instead choosing to completely support the vendor. It was only when I threatened to pull out was I allowed to see the property one last time before exchange. There were also times when i found out negative information about the property which Lee knew about, but i know thats par for the course with agents.
He could have not been aggressive and bullying me into agreeing the purchase even when I was allowed to inspect the property before exchange.
Attached Files