Jan 16,2013
Jan 16,2013
Since Natalie left, Ellis and Co have gone downhill. The service I have received since she left has been appauling especially by David Benson who is incapable of resolving any of my issues. Paperwork has gone missing. The staff he manages have not turned up for viewings and left potential tennants outside my property in the freezing cold.

David Benson can not be trusted with sending out correct invoices - All Landlords out there be AWARE!. I should have been paying 5% commission as agreed in writing but he overcharged me by an extra 3%. When I tried to resolve this is was extremely unprofessional and ended up putting the phone down on me. [Removed] I will never ever use or recommend Ellis and Co in Stanmore to anybody.
By: David Benson
Jan 22, 2013
It is true that I hung up on this person but only in response to a torrent of unjustified abuse. Unable to have a reasoned conversation and complete inability/unwillingness to see any other point of view.
By: keith comley
Jan 21, 2013
Claire, I am sorry to read your comments and would invite you to please put your complaint in writing to us by post or e-mail, and we will deal with such with no delay. We take all negative comments seriously and would always try and resolve any issues outstanding.
Best regards
Keith Comley. Director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Stanmore! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Stanmore, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Stanmore