Jan 16,2013
Jan 16,2013
just wanted to say how much i appreciate what Ben and spencers did for me. having been let down by my previous agent on my move in day, i luckily found these guys and all i can say is why didnt i find them sooner. Ben was amazing from the beginning and instantly put my mind at rest as i have a 4 year old child and couldnt face the prospect of being homeless and having a van full of my stuff and no where to stay. The process was so fast and although i had to stay in a hotel for a night to wait for the go ahead it was worth it and im so glad that things worked out the way it did. I feel that Spencers take the time to be considerate and thoughtfull of a tenants needs. Even now Ben calls me to make sure i am ok and everythig is fine. Thank you Spencers and thankyou Ben for everything you have done. i will always recommend everyone to use you guys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Forest Gate! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Forest Gate, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Forest Gate