Jan 15,2013
Jan 15,2013
My wife and I were very impressed with the proactiveness of Wilkinson Byrne. Throughout the process they were keeping us regularly informed and were pre-empting problems before they occurred to minimise problems for us. I found them exceptionally useful when it came to offering advice and I felt I could always get an unbiased interpretation and guidance when needed which helped me make important decisions. When we did run into some barriers I cannot fault Wilkinson Byrne (and Farran in particular) who always kept a dialogue with us and went above and beyond their duty in helping us organise, for example a roofer and damp specialists to provide estimates. I would thoroughly recommend Wilkinson Byrne.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes! To leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes