Jan 15,2013
Jan 15,2013
I began renting the property from leaders back in February 2011, and moved out due to work relocation in December 2012. I needed to find a property quickly, and Leaders were extremely helpful. I was able to pay part of my deposit over the phone and the credit check was also completed swiftly. This was then followed by a quick visit to the office to pick up the keys. throughout my time staying at the property, the staff at leaders were and have been extremely helpful. If ever I had any problems or questions, they have always been very quick to respond. I would definitely recommend them to future tenants as well as landlords looking to register their property for letting.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Bracknell! To leave a new review of Leaders Bracknell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Bracknell