Jan 15,2013
Jan 15,2013
I was left outside this house awaiting for the staff member who booked me in, and confirmed the date and time for 30 mins.
Not a long time i agree, but the fact is when i called to ask how long, they didnt even have me down as a viewing as the property has gone!!!!!
When i asked to why no one had called or text me, the reponse was " I forgot that you were booked in as i never placed it in the diary"
I explained that i book in around 3000 jobs a month, which a slight over estimate as it is really about 1000.
She then said " i bet you dont remember them all"
Apart from the fact that i do remember all the jobs, as it is my job to book them in and follow all jobs up until completed, i stated to her that the reason i remember is because they are my customer and without them i wouldnt be in work.
With this she laughed and said "WHATEVER" "Do i still want to view the property????
Its already gone.
Maybe i am from a different planet but customer service from this company has to be the poorest i have ever seen.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Reeds Rains Sale! To leave a new review of Reeds Rains Sale, please click the link below !
Write a review for Reeds Rains Sale