Jan 15,2013
Jan 15,2013
I have used OPM for the rental of several properties over the past 6 years. They have always been very efficient and helpful. I have also had very few gaps in occupation in any of the properties. I have found their fees to be fair and for the service they provide very competitive. My first point of contact has been Neil Newstead throughout
By: Oakfield
Jan 17, 2013
Dear Mr Barrow,

Feedback from our clients is vital in our quest to constantly provide the best level of service to our clients, we thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience with Oakfield during our management of your properties.

We are delighted you have been happy with the service provided to you from the company and look forward to working with you for many more years to come.

Kind regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings! To leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Hastings