Jan 15,2013
Jan 15,2013
Paul of Newmans put my property up for sale without my authority. He advertised it on Rightmove without my knowledge. I had not signed a contract or agreed a price and I had been advised not to use Newmans. I did not even want to employ them. I only found out when my decorator told me he had been showing people around the house.
The lettings department are very pleasant and provide an excellent service it is through trying to contact them that I have run into Paul

Could there be anything worse than your house being marketed for sale without your knowledge and against your wishes?
Not put my property on the market without telling me. Not pressured me with the demands of a prospective buyer who was offering me ‚£10000 less than the asking price. Not presenting me with a bill for ‚£3000 weeks before any completion and without any visible sign of having acted in my interests Been astute enough to realise that my door was locked with a security bolt (not by me).and not give me the endless weeks of being told the lock was broken. Not tell me that my property will be marketed at one price and then advertise it for sale at ‚£14000 less. Are all estate agents as bad as this or do they just think I\'m a soft touch?
By: James Morton
Jan 17, 2013
Dear Lyndsey,

I am obviously disappointed to read the comments that you have written regarding the experience that you have had. Our clients and specifically our sellers are the most important people to us and we always take on board any feedback to help improve our service moving forward.

It is our understanding that we have introduced buyers on 2 separate occasions over the last 12 months where you have marketed the property and subsequently withdrawn from the sale. You have also put your property for let with us and withdrawn from the let, disappointing both buyers and a tenant. We took your instructions to sell the property on good faith, upon your request to take it off the market we have done so immediately.

Even more disappointingly you have publicly named and shamed an individual Paul White that you have not had any business dealings with in the 12 months that you have been involved with the Leamington office.

If you would like to discuss your complaint in more detail the Managing Director would happily meet with you.

James Morton, Branch Manager, Leamington Spa

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa