Jan 15,2013
Jan 15,2013
I experienced about 10 agents before going to W J Meade\'s Bow office and they were by far the most enthusiastic and helpful. Billy Collins listened carefully to my requirements and the property he identified fulfilled these. During the course of the purchase, negotiations were conducted fairly and the process progressed swiftly and with a minimum of bother to completion. Billy Collins was a pleasure to deal with and very professional at all times. At our request, he subsequently identified two more properties fulfilling my purchase requirements and one of these is now moving efficiently towards completion in a couple of weeks. My experience of W J Meade has all been as a buyer (ie not their client) and I would unequivocally recommend them in that capacity.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of WJ Meade Estate Agents Mile End! To leave a new review of WJ Meade Estate Agents Mile End, please click the link below !
Write a review for WJ Meade Estate Agents Mile End