Jan 15,2013
Jan 15,2013
We discovered at short notice that we needed to move and had seven days to find a new property. I called a number of agencies in relation to properties that I had seen advertised online and either did not receive calls back, or was not accommodated when it came to my long working hours and scheduling viewings.

Our agent at Cairds - Len - took my call, had a long conversation with me about what I was looking for and not only suggested other properties that matched my brief, but also booked a viewing at extremely short notice for later that evening. He also offered to stay later to show us the other properties.

He promptly sent details and organised everything with the Landlord, confirming everything by email and keeping me in the loop as he went along.

Would absolutely recommend the agency and the agent - pleasure to deal with, unlike some of the larger, snobby agencies! We have just moved in to our new property and everything went completely smoothly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cairds Estate Agents Epsom-Lettings! To leave a new review of Cairds Estate Agents Epsom-Lettings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cairds Estate Agents Epsom-Lettings