Jan 15,2013
Jan 15,2013
Bristol Property Centre works extremely well for me on both counts, firstly in immediately responding to the needs of our tenants and taking seriously any concerns they might have. Their customer service is excellent and this means tenants are reassured, settled and happy right from the start. For me on the letting side, Bristol Property Centre are professional with all areas, particularly my finances and property inspections, all handled in a reliable, 100% satisfactory way. I have experience of many letting agents, but the friendly, personal and efficient service with Ashley and his team is second to none. I fully recommend them.
By: Ashley@BPC
Feb 06, 2013
Thanks for the great review and we look forward to working with you again!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bristol Property Centre Bristol! To leave a new review of Bristol Property Centre Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bristol Property Centre Bristol