Jan 15,2013
Jan 15,2013
I just wanted to write to let you know how happy I have been with the service provided by Ellis&CO. Although I was new to London I was able to find a property to rent in 2 days. I wanted to give a massive thank you to Ashley Thomson who helped to make a potentially stressful process of house hunting in London seem very easy. His approach and communication has been excellent and pro-active. He has dealt promptly, politely and efficiently with all aspects of the work starting from viewing the properties up to the moving in the property. The small little issues I had in the apartment were resolved quickly and professionally same day. Dealing with Ashley and Ellis&Co were a pleasure and I highly recommend this agency to anyone who looking for a property in Bethnal Green area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Bethnal Green! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Bethnal Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Bethnal Green