Jan 15,2013
Jan 15,2013
Me and my wife were on house search and were using 3-4 different agencies. One main difference that i observed was that Danielle always gave us full information. And if there was any negative point of a house she always told us and discussed with us that as well. We were confused about another house in start before we found our heaven. We saw that house 2-3 times and Pedders always answered my questions with patence and gave me full attention/ time. Even when the sale was finalised, pedders was always there for any questions i had and promptly replied to my querries. One reson becouse of which i didnt give them excellent rating but good was becouse of a small situation where I while giving an offer included small appliences in the offer and it was not communicated properly to the seller. Danielle was on holidays so it was her colleague who was working on it. But when Danielle came back and i talked to her this was resolved. Overall i am very satisfied with the services of Pedders.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pedder Office 6! To leave a new review of Pedder Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pedder Office 6