Jan 15,2013
Jan 15,2013
I have used Oakfield who let and manage my portfolio of flats for over 10 years which indicates a general level of satisfaction, despite occasional blips. Their staff in all departments are generally helpful and friendly and I could even say that where they can, within reason, they go above and beyond their remit to assist me in reducing and even avoiding costs and fees relating to other property management issues.
By: Oakfield
Jan 17, 2013
Dear Mr Billing

Thank you for taking the time to review your experiences with Oakfield over the years we are delighted we have been able to assist you so well for so many years.

As you will know from your dealings with Oakfield nothing is too much trouble and we strive to provide the best level of service to all our clients.

Kind regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings! To leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Hastings