Jan 15,2013
Jan 15,2013
Reading the below reviews have left me a little bit baffled.

Me and my two flat mates rented our second property. The first was with a different estate agency who were unprofessional, disorganized and promised things that they ended up going back on.

Benjamin Stevens has been quite the opposite. Louisa has always been on the end of the phone to deal with any issues that we had. If she did not know the answer, Louisa would always try and find out and get back to me.

We have been living at our new property for three weeks now, and we feel very well supported and comfortable in our new property. I have to say that is down to Benjamin Stevens and specifically Louisa. Who were very relaxed and approachable at all times.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Benjamin Stevens Edgware! To leave a new review of Benjamin Stevens Edgware, please click the link below !
Write a review for Benjamin Stevens Edgware