Jan 15,2013
Jan 15,2013
I met Natalie in November 2012 when I rented the house in Warwick. At first I dealt with Annelli Smith, but I am glad that after sometimes I was given Natalie for further contact as she is very kind, always smiles, always helpful and very professional. Compare to other agent I had been dealing with Natalie is the one I will always return to in the future or whenever I need to at present.
I am highly recommending Natalie to everybody who needs Real Estates services, especially foreigners who haven't got experience in UK renting. She's being very helpful to me and I am very fond of her, her personality shines above others.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa