Aug 23,2012
Aug 23,2012
Always ready to do the interest of the landlord but never of the tenants. Very unprofessional, I had to pay bills from which I never saw the official invoices. They didn't care about the problems I had in the property and they never answered when I tried to write them. They completely ignored me.
Worst experience ever, I do not recommend it to anyone.
By: Curtis Myton
Jan 21, 2014
Dear Milered,

My name is Curtis Myton I am the Lettings Manager here at Cannons Estate Agents, we operate an open complaints procedure and to date are yet to receive a complaint from yourself. Please contact me directly on so that I may have the opportunity to resolve any issues you have faced whilst using our services. I will endeavour to resolve any issues you have had.

Kind Regards

Curtis Myton
Lettings Manager
Cannons Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cannons Estate Agents Hammersmith! To leave a new review of Cannons Estate Agents Hammersmith, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cannons Estate Agents Hammersmith