Jan 14,2013
Jan 14,2013
I had my house up for sale with Keith Pattinsons for a good year and a half with every sale falling through, it failed to sell at auction. After moving to another agents, it sold within 24 hours and was completed within 4 weeks.

Keith Pattinsons threatened legal action and charged £1.5k for the sale, despite it being sold through another agent as the couple who bought were introduced by them but refused to see it through with them due to their incompetence. They paid 10k more through the second agent than they offered through Pattinsons. The staff over the telephone at head office lied continuously and encouraged me to lie to mortgage lenders and insurance companies which I refused to do whilst threatenting legal action immediately with no compassion or understanding. If I could go back in time, I would and NEVER use them - I suggest you avoid at all costs.
Their job!
By: Pattinson Estate Agents
Jan 16, 2013
We note your comments made above however we work to agency terms which clearly state our terms of business. We are regulated by RICS and are also members of the RICS Ombudsman Scheme who are obliged to look into all complaints. We would have been happy to release our files for scrutiny by the Ombudsman for a final ruling.

I further note your comments made with regards to mortgage lenders and insurance companies? I can confirm that as agent we do not have any involvement in these particular areas and would refute your accusations made.

It is unfortunate that you have decided to air your grievances in the public domain rather than opting to use our formal complaints procedure/Ombudsman Scheme as every complaint is reviewed individually.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 23! To leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 23, please click the link below !
Write a review for Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 23