Jan 14,2013
Jan 14,2013
This is an AAA agency in my opinion.

Eugene has been very helpful since the beginning. I had to move from US to UK and start to work immediately. So we did all the arrangements priori to my move while I was in the US. Given the time difference, Eugene called me at his late nights and weekends while making it convenient on my part. He would even work on the day after Christmas when most of the agencies were closed.

The best thing I liked about Eugene\'s approach is that he always takes initiative and attends to details. Meanwhile, he uses emails and message-texting quite often, which shows his respects to clients\' privacy. He would answer ANY question of mine with patience.

In conclusion, working with Eugene has made my big move so much easier and indeed quite pleasant! I also have the impression that my landlord has a lot of confidence in this agency as well.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cobbles Office 1! To leave a new review of Cobbles Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cobbles Office 1