Jan 14,2013
Jan 14,2013
Very unsatisfactory service. Room was let out with broken window and door. No explanation of background of housemates or Landlord. Complaints made are seemingly not taken very seriously and unwilling to cooperate on dispute regarding breach of contract on their behalf. My safety has not been of concern to the agency and they expected me to remain in a property I felt unsafe in. Overall I would not recommend this letting agency to anyone.
They have been rude with me from the moment I signed the contract. Better customer service is needed and as quoted on thier website \"We are a private company whose customer care policy is of the upmost importance whether you are a tenant or landlord\" - this is incorrect and they have not followed this through, it is very misleading and untruthful
By: Lou9919
Mar 05, 2013
no various options were given to help my situation other than being told to continue paying my rent until the end of the contract. I was unsafe in the property due to another tenant being threatening towards me and vanderpump and wellbelove have done everything to work against me. They also did not provide me with the relevant documents when first moving into the property. These are only 2 of my many issues with this company. As shown above Vanderpump and Wellbelove, I have found, have been most unsupportive of me (a tenant) and have jumped at every chance to "bite" back at comments I have made to them (and about them in this instant)
By: Vanderpump
Feb 01, 2013
This is wholey untrue. The tenant has never reported issues regarding the door or the window at the property, nor was it reported on the tenants inventory.
Complaints which were made were asked to be kept on file and the tenant did not require any further action. The tenant was given various options to help with the situation which were not accepted. We have full written proof of all of the above.

We appreciate that people have different opinions of us but when something is so untrue we feel it is very unfair.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Vanderpump & Wellbelove Oxford Road! To leave a new review of Vanderpump & Wellbelove Oxford Road, please click the link below !
Write a review for Vanderpump & Wellbelove Oxford Road